Update: January 25, 2021 10:02PM
As we move back to Orange Level on Wednesday January 27th, we will resume in- person classes. All classes will also be available on Zoom, should you choose to continue to keep your dancers at home. If you are planning to send your dancer to in-person classes at The Studio, please take a moment to review the protocols below.
Orange Level Protocols:
- Temperature checks will be done upon entry to the building. Fever equal to or higher than 100.4 F will not be permitted to enter the building
- Sanitizing will take place on the way into and on the way out of the building
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Physical distancing will increase from 2 meters to 3 meters whenever possible
As always, please do not send your child to class if:
- They are displaying any two or more of the following symptoms that are not related to a known pre-existing health condition (i.e., seasonal allergies): Fever, cough or worsening cough, diarrhea, loss of smell and taste, purple markings on fingers and toes, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, fatigue.
- If you or anyone in your household are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- Have been advised by Public Health, a health-care provider or a peace officer that you are currently required to self-isolate
You have travelled outside of the Atlantic bubble in the past 14 days
An individual in your household has returned from outside of the Atlantic bubble in the past 14 days for any reason.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you whenever necessary.
Owner/Director The Studio Dance School
Phone: (506) 849-5299